Al Warren Oil is hiring a General Laborer to help with on-site work. We offer a local position the offers great pay and benefits.
Assists field employees with duties and responsibilities associated with daily job assignments. Including, but not limited to: Fuel Tank maintenance, cleaning, surface preparation, and painting. General yard and housekeeping tasks.
Specifications: This full-Time position is 40 hours per week typically between the hours of 6:30 AM – 5:00 PM; Monday-Friday. Some positions will be scheduled to work weekend hours. This position will report directly to the assigned crew leader, manager, supervisor with the support of staff within the Department.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS OF WORK:
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a safe driving record.
- Knowledge, skills, and abilities in the following areas:
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability and experience to operate hand and power tools and equipment safely.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with supervisor, co-workers, other employees, and the public.
- Excellent oral communication and ability to be a fast learner.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS OF WORK:
Must have the ability to work outdoors in a variety of weather conditions such as extreme cold, high winds, rain, snow, sleet, high temperatures, and humidity; to stand for long periods of time, bend, and work outdoors with limited lighting; to work with chemicals, vehicles or equipment fumes and gasses, dust and dirt.
Work is performed under the general supervision of a supervising crew leader. Work is checked by a supervisor on a daily basis, or at the completion of the assigned project.