Full-time Monday through Friday.
GENERAL ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following; other duties may be assigned:
- Enters customer order information in an accurate manner
- Generates and proofreads order entries for accuracy and corrects discrepancies when necessary
- Communicates and disseminates supplier/cost information to the appropriate department
- Performs clerical duties including photocopying, filing, typing, faxing, and scanning
- Provides backup assistance to coworkers as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Experience with customer service and client communication
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, etc.)
- High level of computer literacy; ability to work with multiple systems simultaneously
- Ability to create and organize filing system
- Ability to multitask on deadline
- Strict attention to detail
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Prior computer data entry experience helpful
- 2+ years’ experience in order entry / processing helpful
- Medical Benefits provided by BlueCross BlueShield.
- Dental and Vision provided by Guardian.
- Employer provides $25,000 coverage of Life and AD&D insurance.
- Up to 20 days of Paid Vacation and PTO for your first year
- 401(k) matching plan for retirement, fully vested as of Day 1.
- You will feel like family and appreciated for your hard work.